100 Claymont Avenue
Hanover Township, PA
- Spacious Common Areas
- Active Social Programs
- On-Site Laundry Facilities
- Secured Premises
- Beautifully Landscaped Grounds
- Rehabilitation, Modernization and 24-unit Building Addition completed in 2008
You must be at least 62 years of age or older or disabled to be eligible to live at Sullivan Place. You must also qualify within the income limits set by HUD.
- HUD Section 8
- Federal Low-Income Housing Tax Credits
- Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency Tax-Exempt Revenue Bonds
Professionally managed by Preservation Management, Inc.