50 First Street
- Spacious common areas
- 24-hour, on-site staffing
- Active social programs
- Laundry facilities
- Patio and gazebo
- Game room
- Close to hospitals and pharmacies
- Close to grocery stores and banks
- Rehabilitation and Modernization completed in 2009
You must be at least 62 years of age or older or disabled to be eligible to live at Heritage Heights. You must also qualify within the income limits set by HUD.
- HUD Section 8
- Federal Low-Income Housing Tax Credits
- Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency Tax-Exempt Revenue Bonds
Professionally managed by Preservation Management, Inc.